My name is Jerry.
College graduate, degree in International Studies who used to work in sales and marketing. Even farther before that I did everything from landscaping to being a line cook. Now I’ve been a high school teacher for 5 years – one of the most challenging and rewarding jobs I have ever had. A big thank you to my family for supporting me through my academic life, and always being there to help me when I need it.
I am 27 years old, and I live in a cool house with my beautiful, intelligent wife who I love way too much. Together we have a small family of:
- 2 cute baby boys They are super stinky and super adorable and their smiles makes the lack of sleep bearable.
- A white Shiba-Inu who enjoys sitting in the window and barking at people, and he also thinks that he is the size of a teacup poodle and will sit on you no matter how much you protest. Truly a cutie
- A black and white cat named Gibbles, who enjoys staring at birds outside and meowing at them like a siren calls to sailors. Addicted to water, really likes having it poured fresh so she can try to drink it as it falls. She’s a big weirdo.
- Outside cat #1 : Orange tabby, we named it Oliver, but he was abandoned years ago by former neighbors (really dumb and mean people obviously). Used to be an inside cat, acts like a dog and greets us whenever we come and go. Protects us from possums.
- Attic squirrels that we thought were reindeer on Christmas, but now know are actually just squirrels. (Update: we moved out of that house so the squirrels we have now just live outside)
Obviously I love animals, and I don’t care that they run my life and make me sneeze.
I love to write, and have always wanted to make a series of short stories revolving around R.J. Lowman, a disenfranchised salesman who uses dreams to escape his reality.
Until they become his reality.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. It really means a lot, and I appreciate every like and follow. I’ll do my best to read your work too. We all have to stick together in this life
2 thoughts on “About the Author”
sounds very interesting, and such a nice feeling to this blog. thanks!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hey! Thanks a bunch, it really means a lot to me! 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person